Why your small business will benefit from franking machine prices and facilities:
- Franking machines for small business are purpose built. They’re not just for huge corporations.
- Franking machine prices and facilities are set for any postal demand e.g. special delivery. All post can be handled efficiently in the workplace. Great, no queuing at the post office.
- Franked mail is treated as business post and it looks superbly professional. First impressions mean a lot.
- Franked mail has designated mailboxes.
- Franked mail can carry logos, messages and slogans which can be programmed in to franking machine.
- Franking machines UK often have messages pre-programmed in to them.
- Franked mail includes parcels, packages and envelopes.
- Dependent on volume, Royal Mail may collect franked post from premises for free, at a one off fee or annual subscription.
A few examples of franking machines UK, approved by Royal Mail with pricing structured and the network operated by them, are below.
As you’ll soon see franking machines for small business are hugely useful business tools.
The IMS60 for low usage.
- For 5+ items of post/day.
- The IMS60 is a smart technology digital franking machine.
- It has built in 2.5kg scales.
- Perfect for a home office and/or small business.
- Cost savings on postage.
- 100% postage cost accuracy.
- Smart technology machines are eligible for VAT reclaims.
- The IMS60 franking machine may be programmed for 10 cost centres/departments.
- It’s convenient, compact, time and labour saving.
- Five pre-programmed messages.
- Logos and slogans can be added.
- The franking machine can date stamp incoming mail.
The FP Postbase Qi3 for low to medium use.
- This is a smart technology franking machine.
- 3” colour operating screen.
- Eligible for VAT reclaim benefits.
- Franks up to 30 letters per minute.
- Exact postage every time.
- Has a built in 3kg scale.
- Label dispenser and letter tray.
- 2 X USB ports, 1 X LAN/Ethernet port for operation via a PC.
- Available in 5 colours.
The IMS220 for medium use.
- Smart technology franking machine.
- VAT reclaim benefits.
- Franks up to 45 letters per minute.
- Compact and user friendly digital device.
- Includes a 5kg integrated scale and differential weighing.
- Maximum envelope thickness is 9.5mm.
- Permits customised logos and detailed text messages.
- Date stamps incoming mail.
- Allows 1-100 cost centres.
Franked mail collection for customers who spend less than £15000 with Royal Mail per annum:
- One off collections cost £14.
- Subscription to mail collection service for users under the £15000 benchmark:
- £1700 per annum. This is less than £142 per month.
- Free collection is provided to all customers who spend over £15000.
Franking machines for small business do save time and money so please contact a franking machines UK expert like IMS Franking Machines in Aldermaston today to learn how you could benefit.